Labels

Thursday, November 4, 2010

On Replay

This song is constanly on my mind, don't know why.. part of the lyric suits my mood tho'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c5f4jMtNgI&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-3-HM

I stay running from tomorrow
I stay running from tomorrow
Well I stay running from tomorrow
Said I stay running from tomorrow

yea, I Know... it's simple repetitive charms... but just sing a long with me y'all "I stay running from tomorrow... I stay running from tomorrow"
we all need to run away sometime, don't we? to be free and careless, otr just those moments when you cried or scream, venting out your anger or frustration.. or when you are able to gaze at the maroon sky at sunset, or for me my running away moment is when I used to stay at my apartement's porch, sipping wine, gazing at the stars and listening to eric bennet or sade... how I miss those days..

now, back to reality shall we?? I'll find those moments again.. someday soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment